Friday, November 6, 2009

Today the two of us talked with Levente visiting in Madison, WI, on Skype. He in the middle, me on the West, you in Hungary. I made some shoppings in Fred Meyer's for $10. On my way back took a picture of this enormous pumpkin and a house under construction.

Don took me and Henryt to the PSU, where he used to be professor of accounting. Had dinner there. Students from all the world. I admired a young woman, who looked like as if she had just stepped out from the Arabian Nights. Her looks was mesmerizing.

Washed, packed. Pat gave me a rain trouser.

Patrick picked me up after 6 p.m. with a SUV. In their home two dogs greeted us. Patrick had to restrain one of them for a while. His name: Q. Restless dog. After he cooled down somewhat Patrick let him loose. Shouts erupted, he stuck his nose between my legs. Eventually, I greeted Jacquie and Susan.

After one and a half hour drive we arrived at the cabin. Surprize. Old building, I feel in a homestead out in the western wilderness. Patrick lights all the fires in one hour. Q rushes around like crazy. Huge fireplace inside, immense wood outside. We stepped back 100 years in time. This house is like a museum, every piece is a curiosity. People are chatting in front of the cosy fireplace. Susan and Jacquie too have some kind of experiences, or studies in spiritual sciences, meditations.

No comments:

Post a Comment