Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today I had a long bike tour. I went as far as the bridge crossing over to Vancouver. Turned around, crossed Broadway Bridge, rode around downtown, crossed Burnside Bridge, rode up and down the streets on the SE, eventually emerging at Lloyd Center. This must have been about 30 miles or so. After supper I went out for a walk until 8:30, and then we watched an interesting documentary on TV about a large family in Turkey, several members with serious psychological handicaps (handwalkers).

Patrick wrote an e-mail, he invited me to the Friday night contradance lesson at 6 p.m. at the Vancouver Church. He told me their congregation is not so traditional like the First UU in Portland. They are closer to Buddhism than to Christianity. He sent me the address of the website, here you can see him as the Music Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment