Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today hike with Joe and Maryann. We went as far as the zoo, and followed a trail about 4 miles (4T trail) until a big hospital (OSHU), then we took that cabin and rode down with it. Had dinner at McMenamin's. We talked about humanism, Ferenc Balázs, the only Hungarian humanist minister (1900-1937). Went up to Maryann's flat, I set up the Skype for her.

Dinner at home with Pamela, a colleague of Pat. It turned out that she also used to be a therapist for many years and is a member of the Oregon Friends of Jung. They have a lecture every month. This is the very organization I sent my e-mail to, and didn't have an answer. Pam promised to let me know when they would have their next program.

Patrick invited me for the next weekend. They have a cabin somewhere on the Mount Hood. As I understood we are going to spend two nights there. I have to cancel football with Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment