Monday, December 14, 2009

Morning exercises: good to be on the fresh air, good to be here. It is also reassuring that I attained what I had wished.

I packed. Bought a bag in Goodwill. $12.99 on the price tag, they gave it for $6.49. (Later on I checked: a new one is 80-100.)

Pat layed the table for dinner already at noon. She was already cooking at 2:30. I installed Skype on both computers and walked out to Lloyd Center. Strolled in the bookshop, souvenir shop, watched the skaters. Thought about the changes I went through since I've been here.

Meditated on connection between religion, sex and feelings of shame.

At dinner: Ingrid & Henry, John & Mary, Don & Pat, Michael & Susan. Two kinds of vegetarian food + salad. New recipe from the Net, Pat doesn't know its long name. (One of them seems to be mashed squash with grinded walnut and syrup on top.)

After dinner we watched on tv the pictures of all the hikes of the year. Don selected them from all our photos.

Goodbye to hikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment