Saturday, October 24, 2009

We continue the course next day. I notice the way Nancy answers personal questions. The woman of yesterday asked: "From where am I supposed to start my new life?" Answer: "From where you are right now." (I register the answer for myself.)

We are listening to music, make a drawing with the story of our life, explain it to our chosen partner. Which were the high and the low points, how could we deal with the difficult times? My partner is Helen.

We stand in a circle, Nancy pulls from her suitcase a small monkey. She explains the rules. Everyone chooses a different person as partner. We are to look into her eyes, call her name and throw the thing. It goes around, and again. After the second round Nancy pulls out another piece, and yet another and another. Monkies, frogs, dinos and the kind fly in the air while we work hard catching and passing them on. Having fun. A good refreshing game.

In the end of the course everyone tells about her experiences.

This course was very good! Actually, I realized, its goal was the main issue of my own trip. Nancy is very nice. I told her sometimes I understood only half of what was going on. She reassured me she didn't notice. She started her monkey-throwing on me. Although I've been a guest, I felt part of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment